- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
|Crisco® Original No-stick Cooking Spray|
|1 Tbsp||Crisco® Pure Canola Oil|
|1 cup||Chopped Celery|
|1 cup||Chopped Onion|
|1||Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped|
|1 lb||Ground Beef|
|1||(14 1/2 Oz.) Can Italian-style Stewed Tomatoes, undrained|
|1||(8 Oz.) Can Tomato Sauce|
|1||(6 Oz.) Can Tomato Paste|
|1½ tsp||Dried Basil Leaves|
|¼ tsp||Black Pepper|
|1||(12 Oz.) Package Egg Noodles, cooked and well drained|
|½ cup||Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 cup||Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet heat over medium heat. Add celery, onion and green pepper. Cook and stir until tender. Add meat to skillet. Cook until browned, stirring occasionally. Drain.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, bay leaf, basil, salt and black pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf.
4. Place noodles in prepared baking dish. Spoon meat mixture over noodles. Stir slightly to combine. Sprinkle with cheeses.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove baking dish to cooling rack.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.